We know that the news about Coronavirus and the associated respiratory illness COVID-19 has many of you anxious. While the medical community works hard to understand, test for, and contain this new virus, we want to reassure you that we are taking all precautionary measures to ensure that our office stays safe and healthy. Because we are medical professionals, our office has always followed best practices for sanitizing our office and preventing the spread of germs. With the new Coronavirus (COVID-19) developments, we continue to follow guidance from the Center for Disease Control and the American Dental Academy, and we are proactive and vigilant when it comes to sanitization and disease prevention.
You can help us keep our office safe for our patients and staff by complying with CDC and ADA recommendations and following these protocols:
- If you are experiencing any respiratory illness, fever, or other flu-like symptoms, please call our office before arriving for any scheduled appointments. We will discuss treatment options with you at that time.
- Similarly, if you suspect you have been exposed to Coronavirus (COVID-19), or if someone in your home has a respiratory illness with flu-like symptoms, please call our office before arriving for any scheduled appointments. We will discuss treatment options with you at that time.
- Follow CDC recommendations regarding handwashing. Frequent handwashing—using soap and warm water for a minimum of 20 seconds—is your best defense against viruses of all types, including Coronavirus (COVID-19).
- Avoid touching your face when possible, and use hand sanitizer when you are unable to find a sink.
- If you are experiencing respiratory distress or trouble breathing, seek medical care right away.
When it comes to keeping our patients safe, we are committed, highly trained, and vigilant. Rest assured, you are in good hands at Relax Dental of the Triad. If you have any questions, please contact our office at (336) 841-0000.
Drs. Bonnick, Allen, and Lin, and the staff at Relax Dental of the Triad